These Abby Thome salads (or wrap filling) are amazing, mostly thanks to the delicious Caesar dressing. I don't think I will ever buy from a bottle again! When I'm making this dressing for side salads, I just eyeball the ingredients in a jar and usually make 1/3 to 1/2 the recipe as written.
Ingredients
Salad
- 5 heads of romaine, chopped
- herb grilled chicken, chopped
- 1/2lb crispy bacon, chopped
- quick croutons
- caesar dressing
- parmesan cheese
Dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar OR @garlic.expressions OR both!
- 1.5 tsp worcestershire
- 1.5 tsp anchovy paste (I always leave out)
- 1 clove of garlic, grated (or 3/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (I always add extra)
- juice of 1/2 lemon (just as good without)
- lil’ pinch of salt
- lots of black pepper
No comments:
Post a Comment